Job ID: 190145676
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Dialysis Biomedical Technician to join our growing clinics in the Chattanooga, TN area.
The Dialysis Biomedical Equipment Technician will ensure all dialysis equipment, systems and supplies used in all areas of the clinic are properly functioning and safe for use. The Technician also ensures the physical plant is properly maintained.
Other responsibilities of the Dialysis Biomedical Equipment Tech include:
- Provides routine maintenance and repair of water systems. (Marcor 23G, Biolab, Zyzatech, CWP etc.)
- Documents repairs and maintenance according to DCI and clinic policy.
- Service/Troubleshoot Dialysis machines (Baxter Gambro, Fresenius T, K & K2)
- Performs inventory functions as assigned, following DCI procedures.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to hazardous chemical use, storage and disposal.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to medical waste storage and disposal.
- A minimum of three to six months experience servicing dialysis equipment and systems is required
- Candidates with water propulsion or electrical maintenance experience will also be considered
- Must successfully complete assigned manufacturer training courses within 12 months
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required